Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R9 update

More
7 years 11 months ago #661 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R9 update
Hi Abdullah,

I am really confused now, because the system won't accept the same email for a second time registration as an Employee Web Account, I think there must be some misunderstanding on your end?
More
7 years 11 months ago #662 by Anthony Gathogo
Replied by Anthony Gathogo on topic HR.my R9 update
K-krew kindly work on leave work flow i hope the next release will have this feture
More
7 years 11 months ago #663 by Kap-Chew
Ha, will try my best ^^
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #664 by Kap-Chew
Hi Abdullah,

It's weird. Can you please send me your Employer and Employee login so that I could check it from the backend?

My mail box: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

p/s I must stress again, there is not possible to register 2 Employee Web Account with the same email address, in case you missed something out ^^
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
7 years 10 months ago #687 by lye siong
Replied by lye siong on topic HR.my R9 update
Hi, i like ur system very much.. ! auto salary deduction based on unpaid leave would be good. but you might need to allow the employer to set how the deduction being done based on number of work day. we work on alternate saturday, so each month, number of working day is different, so you might want to allow employer to set number of working days for each month, so ur system can calculate and do necessary deduction. great job..
More
7 years 10 months ago #709 by Alan Ang
Replied by Alan Ang on topic HR.my R9 update
Hi KC,

how to remove the discussion board content ?
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds