Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

File Storage management

More
2 years 6 months ago #3887 by Careena Goh
Replied by Careena Goh on topic File Storage management
Thanks for that Kap-Chew.

I think the one that takes up space would be the attachments. Can that be exported out too?

Regards,
Careena
More
2 years 6 months ago #3888 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic File Storage management
Well, you may download the attachments. Whenever you view the attachments, you have actually downloaded it to your computer.

If you are asking if it's possible to put ALL attachments into a single package to be downloaded, then my answer is technically it is feasible, but financially it's not practical for me to do that, because I will need an unreasonably large temporary storage to download all the files to my server and package them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gladys yeong
More
2 years 2 months ago #4075 by Gladys yeong
Hi Kap-Chew, would it be possible to add a checkbox next to each record, then we can tick the ones that we want to delete after we have downloaded the records/attachments, then press a Delete button? This would make it faster to delete and at the same time, it would not be a bulk delete as the user still needs to tick each box. What do you think? I just realized that it would be really difficult to delete the records one by one if I left them for a few months as there would be too many. Thank you!
More
2 years 2 months ago #4076 by Kap-Chew
Sure, will look into this when I am free later. Currently very busy with other tasks on hand.
More
2 years 2 months ago #4110 by Afidah
Replied by Afidah on topic File Storage management
Hi, 

My file storage is already maxed out. So, is it possible to upgrade the storage? Are there any charges to do so?
More
2 years 2 months ago #4111 by Kap-Chew
Hi, you may consider joining the Crowdfunding campaign: hr.my/doc/crowdfunding.html
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds