Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PCB

More
2 years 7 months ago #3805 by Julie
PCB was created by Julie
Hi Chew, I'm not used to the new UI yet. May I know how do i change the PCB tax amount? I tried doing so under Salary Adjustment but when I processed the payroll; the amount remains the same as before. Kindly advise.
Thanks
More
2 years 7 months ago #3809 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic PCB
Hi Julie,

You may have already loaded the employee's salary items when you first try to process. Salary items loaded will be automatically saved even if it is not processed. If you need to make changes to Salary Adjustment, you will then need to click at the Reset button when you are in Salary Process. Just select the employee, and access his/her salary items again, then click at the Reset button on the upper top right corner to load the latest salary adjustment items.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3810 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic PCB
Hi Chew, I'm not sure exactly where the Reset button is. Not sure whether we are on the same page. Salary Process as in Payroll > Process? Could you provide screenshot?
More
2 years 7 months ago #3811 by Kap-Chew
Salary Process->Process->Continue, then select the employee, close the Select Employee window.

Click at the employee to access salary items, you will see a Reset button on the upper right corner. Note that this is a new feature, it does not exist in the old UI.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3812 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic PCB
How do I send screenshot to you? I still couldn't find the reset button that you mentioned.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3813 by Kap-Chew
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds