Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PCB automated calculation disabled

More
2 years 7 months ago #3769 by ben
hi
have been using hr.my since 2019. wonderful creation.
recently, since the new UI, i noted that, whenever i Process the monthly payroll, the PCB function is disabled.
where does it go wrong? tq
More
2 years 7 months ago #3770 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, I don't quite understand your problem. Even in the old UI, there is no such thing as PCB function. What exactly do you mean with "the PCB function is disabled"?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ben
More
2 years 7 months ago #3782 by ben
hi after i do salary adjustment for each staffs, added in the earnings, deductions & statutory contribution (PCB tax), then i go to process for monthly payroll.
i found that, inside the payroll, PCB tax is not automatically counted for each staffs. it stated there as "RM0", but prev UI, the PCB will be counted automatically after processing the monthly payroll.
Do i miss any button to click? or anything? thanks for your time
More
2 years 7 months ago #3783 by ben
hi sorry. this morning the PCB is auto calculated again. apology to buzz u.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3785 by Kap-Chew
Er... it's strange, I did not change anything to the payroll calculation at all...

Anyhow, should you encounter this again, kindly remember your steps and let me know again.
More
2 years 7 months ago #3786 by Kap-Chew
Oh, I think I know why. Since you mentioned Salary Adjustment, you may have processed the employee's old salary items.

When you access employee's salary items in the Salary Process, existing salary adjustment details will be loaded into the system. Later when you go to perform salary adjustment again, it won't affect those loaded items. What you need to do is to go back to Salary Process, then access the same employee's salary item, then click at the Reset button on the upper right corner to load the latest adjustment items.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds