Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Overtime Calculation and Payslip Generation

More
2 years 11 months ago #3520 by Atikah Mohamad
Hi. I'm in the process of setting up HR.my and now working on the payroll section. Basically, I want to have three types of OT (normal day, rest day and public holiday) displayed in the payslip and calculated correctly. The OTs are set up under Variable Pay. Workday has been set up also.

My question: how do I set the formula for OT calculation to be like the example below?

Hourly Rate for OT on Rest Day = 2.0
Basic Salary = RM1500
Number of Working Days = 26
Number of Hours per Day = 8
Number of OT Hours Taken = 3

OT = (RM1500 / 26 / 8) x 3 x 2

What I can see is for variable pay simple calculation is possible (i.e. amount x quantity). Is it possible to have custom formulas? Or does HR.my automatically calculate OTs in another workflow?

Thanks.
More
2 years 11 months ago #3521 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

Custom formula for OT may not be necessary, as I am going to support OT calculation at a later stage.

For now, you may need to calculate the actual rate and enter it each time for payroll calculation first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atikah Mohamad
More
2 years 3 months ago #3966 by Christopher Crescini
I wonder where this is at now?
I also want overtime or undertime automatically calculated so that when generating payroll it will provide the correct pay for an employee. Same with holidays or working on day-offs. Hope someone can point me in the right direction.
More
2 years 3 months ago #3967 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, still no time to implement it yet, I have been very busy with other tasks of HR.my now.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds