Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R8 update

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #494 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R8 update was created by Kap-Chew
HR.my - HR and Leave Management R8 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • A new Announcement and Notice Board module, which allows employer to make announcements (such as Public Holidays notice, special company events etc), and let employees view current and past announcements easily.

Change:
  • The process of sending Employee Web Account invitation to employees becomes more responsive now.
  • Only currently active employees could be invited to sign up for their Employee Web Account.
  • HR.my's Malaysian payroll calculation now supports PCB 2016.
  • Starting R8, Malaysian payroll processing will automatically use either PCB 2015 or PCB 2016 (or later) according to the period of payroll process.

Fix:
  • Now all uploaded employee images can be displayed properly.
  • Previously when an employee is retired, his/her Personal Info cannot be retrieved in his/her Employee Web Account, even though his/her web account is not yet disabled.
  • And many many more other fixes that I don't even know how to describe :P

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release. I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds