Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

URGENT! Employee Tax suddenly included in the payroll

More
4 years 1 month ago #3065 by Calvin
I have never used Tax but it suddenly appears in my payroll when I check the past payroll history.
When i re-run the payroll, without any amendment, it then disappears.

Weird thing is that, when Employee Tax appears, the original Employer Statutory Contribution disappears.
Vice versa.

Please check because i dare not re-run all the previous payroll.

hr.my/go/portal/moneymonkey

You do not have permissions to access this page.
More
4 years 1 month ago #3066 by Kap-Chew
When you re-run payroll, it will use all last edited salary items for the last payroll run to calculate again. That's why you won't see any changes unless you change the salary items before processing.

In your situation, try to re-run the payroll again, but before processing, take a look at the Statutory Contribution part of the relevant employee, see what Statutory Contribution item has been accidentally included.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Calvin
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #3071 by Kap-Chew
I have managed to sort out the issue that you reported. This was due a mistake in recent data migration to a new database system. I have already fixed the affected data. If you have not reprocessed the payroll yet, you may check out to see if the payslips are now correct.

For payroll processed after the data migration, everything is in order, therefore you are not supposed to have this issue for newly processed payroll. If you still find any discrepancy in your payslips, kindly delete the payroll and re-process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Calvin
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds