Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Overnight Clocking Issues

More
4 years 11 months ago #2761 by Janny Wong
Then i think there might have some bugs about this overnight clocking coz my staffs they mentioned is really by luck to have the "checkout button" on the next day.

& pic 2 (only showed "checkin button") on the next day when they want to perform checkout. :(
Attachments:
More
4 years 11 months ago #2762 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Overnight Clocking Issues
There is no bug. As I already mentioned, after 24 hours, it will only show current day.
More
4 years 11 months ago #2763 by Janny Wong
So are you means my staffs need to wait 24hours to check out for this?
More
4 years 11 months ago #2764 by Kap-Chew
No, what I mean is, let's say you clock in at 10pm today, then you may see 2 dates in the "For" field after 12am today, but before 10pm tomorrow.

Also, once you clock in for a new day, you will not be able to clock in for yesterday anymore, you will need to ask Admin to clock in for yesterday in this case.
More
4 years 11 months ago #2765 by Janny Wong
"clock in at 10pm today, then you may see 2 dates in the "For" field after 12am today, but before 10pm tomorrow."

Yes, so in this case, I must check out "before 10pm tomorrow"? My case scenario is shift hour (12am-8am): i check in on 16 May 12am and check out on 16 May 8am. Then when for 17 May shift (12am-8am); I come early and check in on 16 May 1130pm but there is no checkout button on the next day 17 May 8am on the next day.

Attachments:
More
4 years 11 months ago #2766 by Kap-Chew
As I already explained, when you check out 8am on the next day, i.e. 17 May, you are already BEYOND 24 HOURS from your first check in, i.e. 12am 16 May. Each Employee check out must be paired with a prior check in.

I think one possible solution to your use case is that, if you come early, then check in at 11:30pm, then on 12am, check in again (since this is already beyond 24 hours from your yesterday's first check-in).
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds