Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

calculation and processing of hourly wages

More
5 years 2 months ago #2511 by Dirs admin
Hi Admin,

Is there a way to auto-calculate hourly wage? With different hourly wage for different staff?

Thanks!
More
5 years 2 months ago #2512 by Kap-Chew
Do you refer to HR.my? If so, it is not yet supported, but I do plan to support it.

Can you give me an example of your use case so that I could design it better?
More
5 years 2 months ago #2514 by Dirs admin
Yes I was referring to HR.my system.

It is the standard hourly wage calculation to calculate the total hours per month for payment. Example one staff is on RM7 per hour while another is on RM8 per hour. So I just input total hours in that month so the system will automatically calculate net pay, KWSP, SOCSO etc.

Hopefully the future update can include this.

For now, I need to calculate manually and update each month on the employee's salary data, correct?
More
5 years 2 months ago #2517 by Kap-Chew
I see now. Will item 26 in the todo list help when implemented? payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
More
5 years 2 months ago #2519 by Dirs admin
Hi KC

If item 26 means we can set the [variable pay amount] X [quantity], then that would help alot, yes.

Also, I'm not sure if this one is in the list. The system already has list of public holidays and workers are entitled to double pay for working on PH. So is there an automatic double payment calculation when worker clocks in for work on PH?

Many thanks for your help and effort!
More
5 years 2 months ago #2520 by Kap-Chew
Regarding your second question, it's not yet supported, but I will revisit it again when I am done with the Unpaid leave integration with payroll.

For now, you will need to use Variable Pay for the OT purpose.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds