Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Unpaid leave

More
5 years 3 months ago #2465 by Ira
Unpaid leave was created by Ira
I have a staff taking unpaid leave. As I had deducted from Annual Leave ( The annual leave is 0 due to the fact it is increase in term of prorate), is the unpaid leave will automatically deducted from the staff salary? If I have to create one leave category for this leave, how should i revised the approve unpaid leave which place under annual leave?
More
5 years 3 months ago #2466 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Unpaid leave
1. Unpaid leave automated salary deduction will be supported later: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
2. I don't quite understand your last part of the question, can you give me some examples?
More
5 years 3 months ago #2467 by Ira
Replied by Ira on topic Unpaid leave
1. Therefore , I will have to calculate it manually and put it under variable deduction until you install the update is it?
2. Currently, I put unpaid leave under the same category as annual leave and as it is unpaid leave, it appear as -1 day. When the leave accumulated as it is prorate monthly, will it effect the leave status for the approved unpaid le ave under this category? Do i need to create another subcategory for the leave or I can used the annual leave category.
Attachments:
More
5 years 3 months ago #2468 by Kap-Chew
1. Yes, you will use Variable Deduction for unpaid leave deduction now.
2. I still don't understand your question, can you elaborate with more details? It's confusing in your message.
More
5 years 1 month ago #2654 by brianwong75
Replied by brianwong75 on topic Unpaid leave
Hi Kap-Chew thanks for the awesome software. I understand that automated unpaid leave deduction is on your to-do list, do you have a rough estimate when can this feature be implemented?

Our company is in the midst of switching over to your software and this is the only roadblock between our current software and full migration.

thanks again.
More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2655 by Kap-Chew
Er... I don't usually give ETA for the features, but as a clue, it won't be in the near future, as I plan to work on the expense claim management first.

BTW, you may use Variable Deduction to manually calculate for Unpaid leave in the meantime.
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds