Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Can you help me translate

More
6 years 4 months ago #1580 by Kap-Chew
Hi Aishah,

Thanks for your further clarification, it is really helpful. In fact, your Option 2 has reminded me that this is a must for Admin entered records, since Admin can't pause or resume from Breaks for employees, therefore a field in the Attendance dialog is necessary for manual adjustment.

I think overall, I may need to provide a few options:

1. Global default break time, in case there is no adjustment, this will be assumed for Admin entered record. (not completely sure about this yet, possibly will revisit once I have implemented other options)
2. A button for Break to pause and resume by employees, instead of clock in and clock out.
3. An option to calculate the duration based on actual clock-in and clock-out session.

I believe there are other issues that I may need to consider down the road, and that's the reason why I started with a bare-bones attendance first, so that I could possibly sort out as much issue as possible with feedback from users like you, in order to come out with a solution that works for most users.
More
6 years 3 months ago #1692 by Danny

Kap-Chew wrote: Hi Aishah,

Thanks for your further clarification, it is really helpful. In fact, your Option 2 has reminded me that this is a must for Admin entered records, since Admin can't pause or resume from Breaks for employees, therefore a field in the Attendance dialog is necessary for manual adjustment.

I think overall, I may need to provide a few options:

1. Global default break time, in case there is no adjustment, this will be assumed for Admin entered record. (not completely sure about this yet, possibly will revisit once I have implemented other options)
2. A button for Break to pause and resume by employees, instead of clock in and clock out.
3. An option to calculate the duration based on actual clock-in and clock-out session.

I believe there are other issues that I may need to consider down the road, and that's the reason why I started with a bare-bones attendance first, so that I could possibly sort out as much issue as possible with feedback from users like you, in order to come out with a solution that works for most users.

I vote for an Option 3. An option to calculate the duration base on actual clock-in and clock-out session. for example if the duration of hour is 6hrs. automatically deduct 1hour for break.
More
5 years 11 months ago #1924 by Kap-Chew
Hi Aishah,

Just wanted to let you know that I have just updated HR.my to support break time input. Actually, what I have added is a new Duration Calculation Preference accessible via Employer->Settings. You may take a look and try out with Team->Attendance Management to get an idea of how it works.

Feel free to revert to me for further comments ^^
More
5 years 11 months ago #1925 by Kap-Chew
Hi Danny,

Just wanted to let you know that:

Option 3. An option to calculate the duration base on actual clock-in and clock-out session.

Is now supported ^^
More
4 years 4 months ago #2969 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Can you help me translate
Sorry, what to translate?
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds