Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Leave Entitlement

More
7 years 6 months ago #831 by Rachmat
Leave Entitlement was created by Rachmat
Hello,

I am doing the basic setup in the system for my company. How do I add leave entitlement for each employee?
More
7 years 6 months ago #832 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Leave Entitlement
Hi Rachmat,

For leave entitlement, you have to go to Leave Management, click Edit on the employee that you want to enter entitlement, then on the lower left panel, set up the leave entitlement for the selected employee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rachmat
More
7 years 6 months ago #833 by Rachmat
Replied by Rachmat on topic Leave Entitlement
Thank you very much Kap-Chew.

Another question is should an employee wants to utilise his annual leave by end of the year until next year, the system will not allow this request to be processed since 2017 has not started. Is there anyway to rectify this?
More
7 years 6 months ago #834 by Kap-Chew
Hi Rachmat,

For now, you may set up the entitlement in 2017 first and add the additional days that the employee wants to carry forward in order to apply it in the new year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rachmat
More
7 years 2 months ago #1012 by Sukesh Kanchan
Replied by Sukesh Kanchan on topic Leave Entitlement
Good Morning Kap-Chew Ang ,
Thank you very much for this wonderful system . Really appreciated . I am planing to use this for my company and tried to setup for trial use .

I need assistance on bellow query .

As per my company policy employees entitled their annual leave based on their work anniversary instead of calender's year . And they can cary forward it to next year . For example if one employee join my company on 20/Nov/2016 , he/she is entitled for 15 days annual leave (preo rata) by 29/nov/2017 . How can I configure this .
More
7 years 2 months ago #1013 by Kap-Chew
Hi Sukesh,

You will need to set up 2 fields correctly for this purpose. The first field is Valid Until, this field serves several purposes, i.e. to allow leave entitlements to be carried forward to next year, and to match employee service term ends. For more please visit hr.my/doc/e-leave.html#leave-entitlement

Additionally, since it's incremental, you will want to specify the Earning Start date to match with the start of an employee's service term.
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds