Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Printing of summary salary for the whole year

More
8 years 2 months ago #496 by Ong Lian Hwa
Dear Sir

Hope you are well!

Just checking whether we are able to print the whole year summary of salary paid for each employee so that we can prepare their EA form.

Understand you don't have the function for printing of EA form so what is the best alternative that is available forus to extract the data from your system to prepare the EA form.

Your early reply most appreciated!

Thanks
More
8 years 2 months ago #497 by Kap-Chew
Can you suggest a format for the report? I will need to see how much work needed and to estimate the time of development too.
More
8 years 2 months ago #499 by Ong Lian Hwa
Dear KC

Hope you are well!

I think the simplest format would be to allow printing by individual employee of their monthly salary for the whole year with total.

You can simply make use of existing listing but allow for printing a summary by individual employee for the whole year.
More
8 years 2 months ago #500 by Kap-Chew
OK, let me think of how to approach this issue ^^
More
8 years 2 months ago #501 by Ong Lian Hwa
Dear KC,

Thank you so much!

Will we be expecting something before this tax season ie before March 16?

Thanks
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #502 by Kap-Chew
Hmmm... I can't say for sure yet. But if all is needed is to provide a summary report for each employee's monthly totals for any year, including the break down for all the contributions, then it _MAY BE_ possible ^^

I will see what I can do.

p/s btw, do you find the Announcement and Notice Board feature useful? Really hope to get some feedback from anyone ^^
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds