Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Rename geolocation & variable pay problem

More
3 years 8 months ago #3139 by Wong
Hi,

1) May I know is there anyway that we can pin the geolocation with title that we want so it can be shown as the name when employees clock in & out.

2) We have some claim put under variable pay but it shouldn't be entitle for any statutory contribution, thus need to be show seperately from others. Is there any solution can be use to solve this problem?
e.g: create a new query
More
3 years 8 months ago #3140 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

1. Not sure yet, perhaps we will revisit this idea when I am free later, currently still busy with HR.my Android app.

2. If I understand you correctly, you need the claim to be categorised under reimbursement, which is not subject to statutory contribution, am I right?

Currently you may uncheck the Statutory option under such Variable Pay items, then they will not be subject to Statutory contribution deduction.
More
3 years 8 months ago #3141 by Wong
1) Hope to accept idea which can entitle the geolocation.

2) Yes. It counts as transport/mobile claim which are not subjected to any statutory contribution deduction. Therefore, is there anyway can be split it out so it can show seperately in payroll list when processing payroll?
** Statutory Contribution deduction unticked, the problem now is how can we do to show it seperately from variable pay coz variable pay are subjected to SOCSO but reimbursements are not subjected to neither SOCSO nor EPF & EIS.
More
3 years 8 months ago #3142 by Wong
Replied by Wong on topic Variable pay problem
There will be a problem if Government officer would like to check for the SOCSO coz the "claim" without SOCSO are lump sum.
More
3 years 8 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #3143 by Kap-Chew
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Kap-Chew.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wong
More
3 years 6 months ago #3243 by Wong
Hi, may I know when does the problem listed in "to do list" will be give a hand to solve it seeing that the problem pending for more than 2 months?
Is it still need a long term to wait for it because now is approaching year end & might appear more things to do on salary.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds