Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Talks on career and job opportunities, payroll problems and advices.

Overtime and Lateness to be link with Payroll system

More
3 years 3 months ago #3336 by Gan Ka Yee
Hi, I'm new and it seems to be a very useful app / software. However there are still some feature / function that i couldn't find, and wondering if it does exist.
1. Over time and lateness to be link to payroll system, so that when payroll is processed, overtime automatically be added while lateness being automatically deducted.

2. If attendance doesn't link directly to the payroll, is there a way that i could view attendance of one particular employee so that i can summaries the overtime and lateness easily and key in to the variable pay/deduction tap? now i can only view the attendance report of all employees in one page. traditionally we review their personal attendance in the punch card / attendance report from the attendance device.

3. it will be great if you do sell the clock in device which can link with this system. for some employee who doens't have a smart phone, or some area that doesn't have good internet coverage, the device will be usefull.

thank you for such a nice app.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3337 by Kap-Chew
1. Yes, this is already planned.

2. May I know if you have explored Attendance->Transaction Summary?

3. You may use any time clock device, then import the attendance into HR.my instead.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3339 by Gan Ka Yee
1. If Number 1 is already planned, which means attendance module can associate with payroll module. Means when payroll is being processed, Over time and lateness will be added or deducted respectively according to policy set in the setting.

2. then Number 2 will be just as a reference to double check the staffs attendance. Yes, i have explore Attendance->Transaction Summary. And manage to download the report in excel format, then convert the data in table format, so that i can select to view only certain staff attendance report in 1 page. It will be even more convenient if when we view Attendance -> Transaction summary, we can have a click on certain staff name, then the report come out for only that particular staff, we will be able to have a quick glance on the attendance. Just as an advance feature.

3. Doing an import manually from other device takes some time if number of employees is a lot. Maybe by only import for few of them who doesn't use smart phone is fine.

thanks again for the very well designed free of charge software.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3340 by Kap-Chew
1. Sorry that I wasn't being clear. What I meant was, that was not supported yet, but already planned.
More
3 years 3 months ago #3341 by Gan Ka Yee
looking forward for the improvement.
More
2 years 8 months ago #3685 by Andy
Hi Kap Chew,
just wondering if this function: Late and OT can be used already
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds