Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Adding Benefits

More
5 years 6 months ago #2244 by BRANDY Wilson
Replied by BRANDY Wilson on topic Adding Benefits
So the fields you would need would be deductiable's for health, dental and Life and IRA percentage. Because these number change often you can leave the fields blank and the HRmanger can add and delete them :)
Another feature that would be helpful is if there were a place to add employee records such as doctors notes and other court orders. I tried to work with the document review forms but I am not able to scan records to the employees profile and in the remarks section I tried to add individual benefits but it did not save
More
5 years 6 months ago #2245 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Adding Benefits
Hi Brandy,

Sorry that I am further confused.

1. For fields: health, dental and Life and IRA percentage - Are benefits only limited to these 3 items? I thought it should be broader?

2. What do you mean with "but I am not able to scan records to the employees profile"?

3. What do you mean with "and in the remarks section I tried to add individual benefits but it did not save"?
More
5 years 6 months ago #2246 by BRANDY Wilson
The benefits should be broader I was only giving an example.

With each of my employee's I was trying to add their individual benefits into the remarks section in their individual profile. However it did not save
More
5 years 6 months ago #2247 by Kap-Chew
This is the part that I could not understand or repeat. I just added something to the Remark of an employee, and click "Save and Close", when I re-examined, it was saved correctly.

Could you tell me your steps instead?
More
5 years 6 months ago #2268 by BRANDY Wilson
I was able to enter the benefits in to the remark section However it would much easier if there were a format within the system that would help me with the benefits. As you know that each year health insurance changes as well as Life and retirement benefits.

Also is there a way to generate a time card report for each employee for a two week period. I do not use your payroll model because we use intuit however I need to be able to run individual employees times so that it can be entered into intuit. I do not yet see how to do this.
More
5 years 6 months ago #2270 by Kap-Chew
You may try Team->Time Clock Summary, not sure if this is what you needed?
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds