Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Suggestion of Improvement

More
6 years 3 months ago #1577 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Suggestion of Improvement
Hi Jolene,

This is the part that I don't understand, why would you need 2 email addresses? My point is, if this is not a common practice, you could actually enter this information in the Remarks field.
More
6 years 3 months ago #1578 by Jolene
Replied by Jolene on topic Suggestion of Improvement
Dear Kap Chew,

I see. Since it's not a common practice in general, no worries, I shall include them in the remark instead.

On the other hand, may I also suggest to have the expiration date for the "passport no.?"

Thanks,
Jolene
More
6 years 3 months ago #1579 by Kap-Chew
Hi Jolene,

Passport expiry is also on my todo already: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
More
6 years 3 months ago #1581 by Jolene
Dear Kap Chew,

Thank you for your reply.

Best
Jolene!
More
6 years 3 months ago #1591 by Jolene
Dear Kap Chew,

SOS. I have some issue with my Document Management.

I have uploaded the workers' documents, I try to review the documents but they are not showing in the "Document Review" Session, it's neither in pending nor reviewed columns. May I know where can I find those documents?

Thanks.
Jolene
More
6 years 3 months ago #1592 by Kap-Chew
Hi Jolene,

Can you please try to check Team->Document Management, then select the employee under whose account you uploaded the document, then Edit to see if the document is there? If it is not, that means it's not saved successfully.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds