Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Uploading weekly or monthly attendancr with plotted leaves

More
6 years 5 months ago #1473 by Levi Mari Samelo Yu
HI Ang,

I would suggest that the system has the capability to upload employee schefule with plotted leaves in such way, we can link the attendance in clock in at clock out, payroll management and leave management.

Thank you.

Levi
More
6 years 5 months ago #1476 by Kap-Chew
Hi Levi,

I don't quite understand your suggestion of: "employee schefule with plotted leaves", can you give me some examples?
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #1478 by Levi Mari Samelo Yu
Hi Ang,

Admins will upload schedules with plotted leaves in excel form a week before the next work week. In this way, employees clocking in will be tagged as present, late, absent or in holiday when payroll cutoff comes in. Example for OctWe22 (october Week ending 22)means Oct 16 -22 schedules for coming week ahould have been uploaded last friday Oct 20, 2017, where the schedules uploaded for next week which is OctWe29 (Oct 23-29) will show all employees work schedule and approved leaves.
You can also do the uplpading of schedules depending on company''s payroll schedule.
Let me know if you get it or not.
Attached is the sample excel format

Thanks.

LEVI
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Levi Mari Samelo Yu. Reason: Update
More
6 years 5 months ago #1479 by Kap-Chew
Hi Levi,

May be the part that I am a bit confused is, why upload future schedule? I am more familiar with the idea of importing attendance data for the past, but can't get my head around for the other way.
More
6 years 5 months ago #1480 by Levi Mari Samelo Yu
Hi Ang,

The reason why we upload future schedule so that when employee schedules are already predefined lets say for next week. Its alreafy locked and therefore it will also use for workforce management.

Thanks.

Levi
More
6 years 5 months ago #1481 by Kap-Chew
Hi Levi,

My understanding of Attendance Management (which is not necessary the same as Workforce Management as in your case) is to record the actual presence of an employee, that's the part that got me confused. I am thinking, should these 2 actually be 2 different applications at all? Just like a budget vs accounting entries, one is for management purpose while the other is for book keeping purpose.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds