Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Editable PCB

More
6 years 10 months ago #1285 by lye siong
Editable PCB was created by lye siong
Hi Kap Chew!

I have previously wrote in to you before about PCB calculation. Right now, the system will auto-calculate the PCB which is good. However, when we do submission at hasil.gov.my, the amount sometime doesn't tally and this has given us a problem to use the system as the higher the pay, the more issue with the tally. Right now, we have more staff having higher salary and have difficulty to use your system. So for this employee, we use manual excel document. It would be great if you can make some modification in this area so we can totally switch over to your system.

Thank you so much.
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #1286 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Editable PCB
Hi Lye Siong,

I have already updated HR.my to support payroll calculation without PCB for quite some time. What you need to do is go to Employee->Management->Salary->Statutory, then change Tax status to no contribution.

P/s HR.my is currently using PCB table for tax calculation, the contribution will be slightly higher than Hasil calculator, but it is acceptable.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds