Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

New Leave/ Document Approval Roles (Feedback Needed)

More
6 years 4 months ago #1536 by Kap-Chew
I am not sure if I fully understand you. Can you give me your use case so that I could better understand the context?
More
6 years 4 months ago #1537 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
Okay, no problem,

Example, we have a transaction request form which is need an approval by the line manager and the HR admin, but in your system the existing approval workflow was only the Line Manager, Department Manager and the Branch Manager,

Can we have an additional option in approval workflow for the HR Admin?
Because there are some scenarios that only the line manager and the HR Admin requires approval. In our can, no HR Admin approval in our approval workflow.
More
6 years 4 months ago #1538 by Kap-Chew
What if you assign some employee as HR.my Manager: hr.my/doc/multi-user-hr-role.html#hrmanager, then this employee will sign in the Employer account to approve, is it OK?
More
6 years 4 months ago #1539 by AMIEL DE SOTTO
HI think it would be enough, thank you for your accommodation in my concerns, one of this day my company will make a donation for this system.

Thank you.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #1540 by Kap-Chew
Thanks for your support ^^

Nevertheless, using HR.my Manager to approve it is different from having one extra HR approver role. In this case, the HR approver role will be signing in the employee account instead. If there is an option, which one would you prefer?

On a second thought, my previous suggestion may not work. Since HR.my Manager is not involved in the workflow, when the last approver approves the document, it is already considered approved... Hmm....
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1819 by Kathy
For leave, I would love to see more flexibility to include some other nominated roles that may not be within the department/organisation structure e.g. our leave is approved by the line manager and then the department manager currently and I would like to have a leave administrator and/or facility to involve our Payroll manager (we don't use your payroll facility) so that she can marry up the information with her own systems and records.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds