Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× If you need more features for the free payroll software and HR software, please do not hesitate to post it here.

Leave Managment New Functions Ideas

More
7 years 11 months ago #639 by Sean Baldacchino
Would really help if the below where implemented into the leave management section

- Team View Button: Managers or Leave Approvers can see a group of people in one specific department and their leave application on a calendar

- Conflicts: Employees who are in the same department will get notified if they have booked leave on a day which is already booked by someone else

- Reports: Generate a Monthly or Yearly report on leave taken by an individual

- Public Holidays: Ability to set public holidays so leave balance won't be removed when applied over them

Regards,
S
More
7 years 11 months ago #640 by Kap-Chew
Hi Sean,

1. This is already implemented, please try Leave->Schedule/Planner. You may check out employees' approved and pending leaves here.

2. Conflicts - I am a bit curious on this one, usually applying leave on the same day should be allowed, why conversely?

3. Sure, would you mind giving me more details about the monthly and yearly reports, so that I could at least provide one version that fits your purpose.

4. Public Holiday is already a planned feature ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sean Baldacchino
More
7 years 11 months ago #643 by Sean Baldacchino
To further explain regarding conflicts, what I am inquiring is that if you have for example 2 employees working in a department and you would not want them to take leave on the same day they will be informed when one of them is applying for leave on an already booked date by another employee.

Example: John and Tim work in the IT Department, on the 20th of April 2016 John booked leave, his leave request was approved by the employer. If Tim goes to apply for leave on the same day a notification pops up and tells him "The selected date is not available"

On the report question I would need to clarify that with my HR personnel which is not available at the time being.

Thanks,
S
More
7 years 11 months ago #644 by Kap-Chew
Hi Sean, thanks for the clarification ^^
More
7 years 5 months ago #845 by Kap-Chew
Hi Sean,

Some of the features proposed are in place with the latest R10 release. Please check it out and let me know if you have further feedback on how it could be improved here: payroll.my/forum/suggestion-box/235-new-...oles-feedback-needed ^^
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds