Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Mutation Request & Approval (Position, Department, Branch)

More
5 years 4 months ago #2351 by Irma
Hai Kap-Chew, thanks for your great free HR Aplication. this is very helpul :)

i wanna request if you don't mind,
would you add a menu of Mutation Request (Supervisor/manager) & Approval (Custome Approver) to transfer position, department, & branch.
thank you so much for your kindness
More
5 years 4 months ago #2352 by Kap-Chew
Hi Irma, sorry that I don't quite understand your Mutation Request, can you give me an example? and for what kind of use case?
More
5 years 4 months ago #2355 by Irma
Sorry if you don't understand
I mean like a Carrier Transition, if there are employees who will be moved, promoted, or demoted, then his superiors will make the request of mutation, promotions, and demotion form with filled in effectively date, before & after position, (e.g: Steward to be Waitress OR Accounting Dept to Finance Dept.).
Then the request form will be submitted and approved by his manager and HR (custome approval).
So that positions / departments / branches will be changed automatically after approval
Attachments:
More
5 years 4 months ago #2356 by Kap-Chew
Hi Irma, thanks for the clarification. In this case, have you looked into the Document Workflow feature? This workflow could be used for such request purpose already: hr.my/doc/document-workflow.html
More
5 years 4 months ago #2358 by Irma
Hai Kep-Chew,
please check the attachments
thanks
Attachments:
More
5 years 4 months ago #2359 by Kap-Chew
Sorry Irma, I don't understand why do you ask me to check out your attachment? Isn't it more or less the same as the user guide's?
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds