Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Timesheet Report

More
5 years 7 months ago #2212 by Shelli Tijerina
Hello! I just signed up yesterday and I really love what you have so far. There are a couple features I'm looking for that may already be in the system and I just haven't been able to find.

1) We won't be processing actual payroll through the system so I need to be able to pull a report. We do biweekly payroll and I need to see everyone's hours for that period. For example I need to see Joe Smith hours from 08-13 thru 08-19 & 08-20 thru 08-26. I need to see the hours each week in case there is overtime. What would be even better is if this also pulled in the leave time. So if Joe used 8 hours of paid time off on 08-15, that came into the report as well. Is there a way I can see this? I tried to 'process payroll' for a few days of time I entered to see if the payroll would show me this, but I can't seem to figure out if it does and I'm just doing something wrong!

2) The ability for a staff to send a request for an updated time punch. So if Mary forgets to clock back in from lunch - she can go back into a time punch and update or add a message to it.

I think that's it so far. I love what you are doing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BRANDY Wilson
More
5 years 7 months ago #2213 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Timesheet Report
Hi Shelli,

1. At present moment Payroll is not yet integrated with the Attendance module. However, you could still check employee's attendance records (i.e. hours worked) via Team->Attendance Transaction Summary.

2. I don't quite understand your actual need here, perhaps some additional details will help? From my perspective, you seem to asked if an employee is able to update a missed punch? If so, this is only possible by Employer. But if you do ask if an employee could submit a request to the management for update missed punch, then you may consider the Document Workflow, but eventually you will still need to update it as an Employer.
More
5 years 7 months ago #2214 by Shelli Tijerina
Replied by Shelli Tijerina on topic Timesheet Report
Thank you for your quick response!

For 1)...I don't want it integrated with payroll, but I need to be able to see the total hours worked for each employee per week. Right now it looks like I can either see individual punches or individual days...which means every payroll I'd have to go through 14 days to get the total time. Is there a way for me to see the total hours per week?

For 2)...I don't want an employee to update it, just be able to request a change. I will look at Document Workflow.
More
5 years 7 months ago #2217 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Timesheet Report
You are right, there is no weekly or monthly total hours worked yet, will think about how to support this: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcoming-features-todo-list
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds