Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Customize Work Day for Thursday Not Working

More
5 years 8 months ago #2155 by Sam Lee
Hi,

I have multiple workday off for different staff. Some is Monday off, Tuesday off and Thursday Off. I created few workday in the HR.my and assign it to according the staff off day. I found those staff off day Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday when they applying leave their off day was disable because that was their off day. However I found for those staff off day on Thursday, in the calendar that particular Thursday was not disable. And it only happen to Thursday off. Can I know why?

Thanks.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2156 by Kap-Chew
Hi Sam,

I have no idea what happened as well, but from the implementation, there is no discrimination towards any particular day, and definitely not Thursday as in your case. I tend to suspect that you may have misconfigured.

If you want, you may send me your login details so that I could have a look at the problem.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2161 by Sam Lee
Hi,

How can I send you the login detail?

Thanks
More
5 years 8 months ago #2162 by Kap-Chew
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please change your password to 123456 first before sending. Also, please attach some screenshots highlighting the issue so that I will know where to check.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2163 by Sam Lee
OK done. sent to your emails.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds