Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R25 Update

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1971 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R25 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Leave Management System HR.my R25 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Multiple Leave Approval Workflow to support different approval workflow for different groups of employee, e.g.
    • Employees of group "A" that require 2 levels of approval by Line Manager and Head of Department
    • Employees of group "B" that require only one level of approval by Line Manager
  • Custom Approver for Leave Approval Workflow, such as Boss, HR (for Leave Review)
  • Custom Approver for Document Approval Workflow, such as Boss, Payroll Manager
  • Duration Calculation Preference - 2 options to determine how time clock duration should be calculated, i.e. by:
    • Full Duration between First Check-In and Last Check-Out, with optional break time
    • Actual Duration for Valid Check-In and Check-Out Pairs

Fix:
  • Fixed a bug related to certain JPEG format, that the thumbnail could not be generated
What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds