Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

EPF and Socso Calculation Error?

More
5 years 10 months ago #1956 by EG Resources
We just add in a new employee, entering his basic salary and bonus.
The EPF and SOCSO calculation is different from the official website system.
Kindly assist, thank you.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
012-5451300
More
5 years 10 months ago #1957 by Kap-Chew
Can you give me more details, like what's the basic salary and the EPF from official website and HR.my?
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #2106 by nita
Hi,

Im also facing the same problem, the system calculate for me difference EPF calculation

example: salary 4500 x 11% = 495 ( its should be Rm495) but in the system showing diff figure which is Rm 487

2. Tax calculation also different from the e-pcb calculation. ( If i put the actual figure as per e-pcb under the variable cost, the EPF calculation different) if i deleted the variable cost then the EPF is tally with the EPF table, but the pcb calculation different from the e-pcb)

please advice me for both queries ASAP

Thanks
nita
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by nita.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2107 by Kap-Chew
For EPF calculation, it is not as simple as multiplying with the percentage, there is a rounding off issue. Please consult KWSP if you wish.

For tax, if you need to use e-PCB result, just disable the tax calculation by setting Employee->Management->Edit->Salary->Statutory Details->Tax Status to "No Contribution", then use Variable Deduction to enter your e-PCB result.
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #2108 by nita
Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

i did it, i edit the actual figure (e-pcb) in variable deduction. but i gt diff figure in EPF after i key-in some figure in variable deduction.

regards
Punitha
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by nita.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2109 by Kap-Chew
Remember to uncheck the EPF or Tax options in the Variable Deduction, otherwise it would affect the calculation.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds