Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R24 Update

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1916 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R24 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Leave Management System HR.my R24 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Leave Application Policy to enforce rules for leaves to be applied certain number of days in advance
  • Allow employees to cancel and delete newly submitted leave applications
  • Allow employees to cancel and withdraw leave applications that have already started the review process, but not yet finalized
  • Allow employees to request for cancellation of leave applications that have already been approved
  • HR.my Administrator and leave approvers will be notified upon cancellation and withdrawal of leave applications by employee
  • When current leave approver is skipped due to HR.my Administrator's escalation or change of leave status, he/ she will also be notified of the latest change to leave status
  • Leave day count option - by Workday (such as Annual leave) or by Calendar day (such as Maternity or Hospitalization leave)
  • Negative Carry Over for Leave Entitlement is now allowed

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
5 years 11 months ago #1969 by Abdullah Rahimi
Replied by Abdullah Rahimi on topic HR.my R24 Update
Can you make the employee cancellation is an option for employer. I don't want the employee to have authority to cancel the leave application
More
5 years 11 months ago #1970 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R24 Update
Have you tested the cancellation feature yet?

1. If a leave is not yet reviewed, an employee can delete it.
2. If a leave has been partially reviewed, i.e. may be Line Manager has already approved, but pending Head of Department review, then an employee can Cancel and Withdraw, but not delete it.
3. If a leave has already been approved, then the employee can only "Request to Cancel", and HR.my Admin could either cancel it or reject the request to cancel.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds