Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R22 Update

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #1736 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R22 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Leave Management System HR.my R22 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Expanded server capacity
  • Allow night shifter to clock in or out overnight
  • Allow hourly leave to span over a few days
  • Notification to HR.my Admin upon Employee Web Account invitation email bounce back
  • Import and Export email notification will now be sent to the actual user ( HR.my Manager or Custom User Role ) who performs the operation instead of Admin email address
  • EIS support for Malaysian payroll

Change:
  • Changed Document Sharing title "uniqueness check" to be based on employee scope instead of employer scope, which means an employee could now share a document by using the same document title (such as "Medical Report 2018") that has been used by other employees or by the employer, this will greatly ease the HR Manager's job to search for the mandatory documents submitted by employees

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds