Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R20 Update

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #1454 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R20 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Leave Management System HR.my R20 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
Change:
  • Employees assigned with the “Guest” Employee Role in Accessibility will not be able to view employee listing and contact in the Employee Directory

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
6 years 6 months ago #1455 by Syed Shah
Replied by Syed Shah on topic HR.my R20 Update
Hi Kap-Chew,

I an new to hr.my and just wanted to tell you that you have done a great job with this interface.

When I opened my hr.my account this morning it prompted me to set my time zone. However, my country and time zone are not part of the list. Can you please add Pakistan to the Time Zone list?

Looking forward to your support in this regard.

Best Regards,
Syed Shah
More
6 years 6 months ago #1456 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R20 Update
Hi Syed,

Pakistan time zone is Asia/Karachi, which is already supported ^^
More
6 years 6 months ago #1457 by Syed Shah
Hi Kap-Chew,

Got it, thank you. I have a couple of other questions please.

I mistakenly changed my status from Admin to HR Manager. How do I get my Admin status back? My hr.my user name This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Secondly, I am trying to change my Employer Portal URL but it is giving me an ERROR stating that I am not Authorized. I guess, this is linked to my Admin rights which I have mentioned above.

Looking forward to your support. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Syed Shah
More
6 years 6 months ago #1458 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R20 Update
Hi Syed,

1. You can't remove your admin status, you can only add additional role to an employee. An admin is actually the Employer account holder, who is supposed to login via this URL: hr.my/go/

So in this case, if you use This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to sign up for the Employer account, just login via hr.my/go/ as an admin.

2. Yes, only HR.my Admin can modify the Employee Portal URL.
More
6 years 6 months ago #1459 by Syed Shah
Ki Kap-Chew,

Thank you for the prompt response. Problem resolved!

I must add that you are a great support with such quick responses. Keep up the good work!

Wishing you great success, now and always. God Bless!

Regards,
Syed Shah
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds