Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave related matters

More
6 years 7 months ago #1412 by Cindy
Replied by Cindy on topic Leave related matters
Hi Kap-Chew

1. The employee was employed in June hence I set the start date in June or could you advise how should I set the variables for this employee.

For number 1 and 2, I have send the log in credentials to the email provided.

Thanks.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1413 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Leave related matters
Hi Cindy,

In this case, you should start the allocation at Month 1. This way, the employee will be entitled to 1.5 days at 2017-07-12.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1414 by Leon Smith
Replied by Leon Smith on topic Leave related matters
Hi Kap-Chew,

The software is fantastic thank you.
I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the leave start earning dates to a previous year.

The employees i have all have different annual leave entitlement dates valid for 12 months (not starting on 01/01/2017).
Is there a solution for my problem?

Thanks

Leon Smith
More
6 years 7 months ago #1415 by Kap-Chew
Hi Leon,

Yes, it is. There is an Earning Start field for each leave entitlement: hr.my/doc/e-leave.html
More
6 years 7 months ago #1416 by Leon Smith
Replied by Leon Smith on topic Leave related matters
Thanks for the reply.

When I change the earning start date to a date in 2016 it tells me "Leave entitlement 'Earning Start' needs to be in the same entitlement year 2017"
The problem i have is that the person in question started with the company on 30/11/2016 and his leave entitlement year is from 30/11/2016 to 30/11/2017.

At my company every employees leave year is started on the day they join.
Can I make this work for me?

Leon
More
6 years 7 months ago #1417 by Kap-Chew
No worries Leon. In this case you should add new Leave Entitlement Year, and ad 2016 first. Then when you add the Leave Entitlement for 2016, set the corresponding Valid Until date to some date in 2017.
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds