Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave related matters

More
6 years 7 months ago #1406 by Cindy
Leave related matters was created by Cindy
Hi Kap-Chew

I can approve/cancel a leave application but i can't reject it. How do i enable this function? Also, I would like to cancel/reject a leave that has been approved but was prompted by a message. Kindly refer to the attached screenshot. I understand that there is a function (Earning policy) that restrict employees' leave to 1 day per month. I have set it up in the earning policy and have link this policy to the individual but it doesn't seems to be working as the individual is able to apply for more than 5 days for the same month.

Kindly advise.

Thanks.
Attachments:
More
6 years 7 months ago #1407 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Leave related matters
Hi Cindy,

1. From your screenshot, obviously the leave has been approved or rejected by someone else (perhaps Admin) in another login while you open up the leave details, that's why you see the message. An employee can't modify any leave that has already been approved or rejected. Let me know if this is a different situation.

2. Leave Earning Policy has nothing to do with application. You could apply as many days as you want even if you do not have that much entitlement. Leave Application Policy is another feature that I am thinking to support, but seems like not many people are demanding it now, that's why I have not yet started work on it.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1408 by Cindy
Replied by Cindy on topic Leave related matters
Hi Kap-Chew

Thanks for the reply.

1. I am the admin and I can't reject but I'm able to cancel the application.

2. I tried applying the Leave Earning Policy and I got this message now. Kindly refer to attached screenshot. I'm curious why did the leave balance went into negative as the variables that I've set shows that the employee has sufficient leave to allow the deduction.

Appreciate your advise on this.

Thanks.
Attachments:
More
6 years 7 months ago #1409 by Kap-Chew
Hi Cindy,

1. I don't understand what do you mean with you cannot cancel. Don't you see the "Cancelled" in the Leave Status option?

2. Your Custom Leave Earning starts at 2017-06-12, and today is 2017-09-07. I don't know how your allocation is, you will need to show me the details of "Cindy" custom leave earning policy.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1410 by Cindy
Replied by Cindy on topic Leave related matters
Hi Kap-Chew

1. From the first screenshot (Reject 1), I have selected Rejected. But when I clicked OK, the leave is still pending approval (Reject 2). Hence, I'm unable to reject a leave application.

2. After a leave has been approved, I would like to cancel or make changes to the leave but I am also unable to do so. Kindly refer to Reject Leave screenshot.

3. Kindly refer to Earning policy screenshot. The employee should have at least 3 days of AL as at 7 Sept and the employee has applied for 1 day on 6 Sept so I believe the balance should be 2 days instead of -1 day.

Kindly advise.

Thanks.
Attachments:
More
6 years 7 months ago #1411 by Kap-Chew
Hi Cindy,

For question 3, if you take a closer look, your allocation starts at Month 6, which is the 6th month after 2017-06-12. If you want it to be effective in June this year, then the start date has to be sometime in January this year.

For 1 and 2, I really don't understand your situation. Can you assign the role of HR.my Manager to one of the employee account, and pass the login credential to me, so that I could login to have a look? You may email the credentials to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds