Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave Application

More
6 years 10 months ago #1283 by Chantelle
Leave Application was created by Chantelle
Hi there, I would like to enquire how an employee loads a leave application form or submits a leave application? If I click on "Leave", schedule or planned, I cant add or choose a date etc. Also, is there a help desk contact number? Thank you.
More
6 years 10 months ago #1284 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Leave Application
Hi,

As an employee, you may sign in your Employee Web Account, then go to Leave->Application, click at the "+" button on the "Transaction" panel to apply for a new leave.
More
6 years 7 months ago #1358 by Preethi
Replied by Preethi on topic Leave Application
Hello Kap- Chew,

This is Preethi ,recently I have started using your free software hr.my ,which satisfy our 65% of needs.
I must say that,it is a wonderful software!!!
Congratulations!!!

As I have started using it,I have few queries:
1. Can we restrict the leave entitled for our employees.
For eg, Can we restrict that a user can take only 1 leave for a month and if he does not take,it should get carry forward to next month.

2. Need clarification in payroll system.How to include PF,HRA and DA. We have Loss of Pay option..So if an employee goes under LOP,do we have any option in software to deduct that LOP automatically.

Regards,
Preethi
More
6 years 7 months ago #1359 by Kap-Chew
Hi Preethi,

1. Currently you may use Earning Policy to emulate the leave application restriction. You may set the entitlement to 12 days, then select the Earning Policy as Pro-rated Monthly. This way an employee will only earn 1 day per month and he could only apply one day per month, but the unused leave will be accumulated.

2. For this you will have to use Variable Pay or Deduction option, as HR.my does not yet support the payroll for many countries natively,
More
6 years 7 months ago #1360 by Preethi
Replied by Preethi on topic Leave Application
Thank You for your prompt response.

Do we have option to entitle leave for multiple employees at once or department wise?
How to do that?
More
6 years 7 months ago #1361 by Kap-Chew
Not yet, will support this feature later ^^
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds