Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R15 Update

More
7 years 4 weeks ago - 7 years 4 weeks ago #1108 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R15 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Free HR Software HR.my R15 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Custom HR.my User Role - You may now set up custom user roles with fine-grained control over the access rights of users that you grant access to Employer account, such as limiting Leave Administrator Role to manage leaves only in Employer account.
  • Payroll Management and Payslip for global users.
  • Multiple Employee Web Accounts (with different Employers) consolidated by a single email address .
  • File Storage Management for users to delete uploaded file attachments (particularly those related to leave applications).

Fix:
  • And many many more other fixes that I don't even know how to describe :P

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by Kap-Chew.
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1123 by Funashi
Replied by Funashi on topic HR.my R15 Update
Thanks for your many efforts and the free software. In leave application some calculations are not working well. Like when I applied for 2 days leave where the first day was Half Day the calculated leave days given is 1 instead of 1.5

But if I say 1st Half Day for a single day leave application I do indeed get 0.5

Appreciate if can look into this. See attached image
More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1124 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R15 Update
Hi Funashi,

The image is not attached, can you please re-upload?
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1125 by Funashi
Replied by Funashi on topic HR.my R15 Update
Attachments:
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1126 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R15 Update
Ha, I see your problem now. It's not a bug, it's by design.

OK, if you select Full Day, that will become 2 days for your current application.
If you select either 1st or 2nd Half Day, it will become 1 day. Because it means you apply 1st half day in both 9 and 10 of March. If you need to apply 1 and a half day, you will have to separate it into 2 leave applications.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds