Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R14 Update

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1076 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R14 Update was created by Kap-Chew
Free Online Leave Management Software HR.my R14 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • Leave Transaction Report and Printing.
  • Export Leave Transaction data to Excel.
  • Support SSL/TLS secure connection, users may access HR.my from secure connection via hr.my (notice the s after http).
  • Employee Data Import.
  • Incremental Leave Entitlement and Earning Policy - hr.my/doc/e-leave.html#leave-entitlement
  • Workdays module.
  • Holidays module.
  • Color coded Leave Type.
  • Provide option to allow all employees to view other employees' leave schedule (within the same Department, Branch or whole Organisation).
  • Support for 2 half-day leave applications with different Leave Types on the same day.
  • Automatically deduct Holidays and Day off within the selected date range for leave applications.
  • Leave Planner will show Holidays and Day off for current month if no employee leave records are found.
  • Leave Planner shows day of week (Monday to Sunday) on the headers.

Change:
  • HR.my will automatically calculate the number of days for leave applications of day-based Leave Types.

Fix:
  • Uploaded attachment for leave applications sometimes not being shown right after upload complete.
  • Leave applications spanning from one month to the next not showing up properly on Leave Planner.
  • Google Chrome automatically fill username and password in Employer login form.
  • And many many more other fixes that I don't even know how to describe :P

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release (or join the discussion on the todo list post ). I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Kap-Chew.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andre Chua
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds