Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Start date at 18 Jan but payroll give full month

More
7 years 1 month ago #1050 by Haris
Hello! Thanks for such a great software.

I am testing the web app by entering employee that start on 18 Jan. Do the payroll processing and getting full month salary instead of less than half month salary.

After that I tinker with effective date job setting and still get full month sallary.

Any advise? Appreciate help as this is an emergency :pinch:

Haris
More
7 years 1 month ago #1051 by Kap-Chew
Hi Haris,

For this purpose you will need to make use of Variable Deduction and calculate the amount that needs to be deducted from the payroll month.
More
7 years 1 month ago #1052 by Haris
Thanks for the reply. Is there a way to specify formula rather than manually calculating and inputting ammount?

For instance the Field code can have java script or variable?

I know this sounds impossible, but asking it anyway.

Thanks!
More
7 years 1 month ago #1053 by Kap-Chew
Well, this is not uncommon for desktop application, but I doubt if it's a risk free solution for server side.
More
7 years 1 month ago #1054 by Haris
Ok, I take that as cant do that at the moment.

I am just hoping that automatic calculation can still be done for new staff. And since the feature name is variable deduction, I thought that it is something that can have formula or code associated to do the process.

Will continue to explore this feature. Appreciate it if you can explain a little bit how to use it.
More
7 years 1 month ago #1055 by Kap-Chew
Ha, the user formula for payroll calculation is a good idea indeed, but it needs further study to make sure that it does not pose any risk.

In the meantime, you may want to visit hr.my/doc/get-started.html to get a basic understanding of what HR.my has to offer. You may always come back to me whenever you need further clarification on certain issues, and as always, suggestions are always welcomed ^^
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds