Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave Application printout

More
7 years 2 months ago #1044 by Tayyab
Hello everyone,

I am having a simple requirement which I'm expecting this software to fulfill. I am not sure therefore I'm writing here.

Requirement is, we are already having a payroll system but this system doesn't have a self-service leave application module. So we are just looking to give access to employees where they can login, fill in some details such as To & From dates, Leave type etc. and it prints out their leave application in designed format.

Additional features
Leave application should have details of last 12 months leaves which employee took
Some of the employees do not have access to a computer system; so we plan to give access to some other employees to print this leave application on their behalf so we should be able to have some mechanism which can do that.

We'll regularly upload/update Employee Master, Leave Transactions etc.

If this software can do this well & good; otherwise I'm willing to pay as well to get something like this in working condition.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Tayyab
More
7 years 2 months ago #1047 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Leave Application printout
Hi Tayyab,

If I do understand you correctly, then most of your requirements are met in one way or another, except that the printing feature is still not yet implemented. I suggest that you create an Employer account and see it for yourself, and we can carry on our discussion from there onwards.
More
7 years 1 week ago #1140 by maxsufian
hi..i just want to keep track of my employees annual leave..once he or she have taken leave.. i want to deduct it from their entitled leave...can it be done?...or employee must request for leave?
More
7 years 1 week ago #1142 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Leave Application printout
Yes, when leave is approved, it will be deducted from the entitled leaves automatically.
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds