Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Claim Module

More
7 years 3 months ago #1004 by MJJ
Claim Module was created by MJJ
Hi,

Im very new to this system, and am currently exploring and evaluating whether we should continue using this.

I would like to understand, how the espenses claim work in this system (from payroll point of view)?
I know that currently there is no Claim module, and I am okay with that (since we use an Excel file for claim form), but how these claims will be reflected in the Payroll / Payslip? Does it park under Variable Pay? Eg. I created few variable pay namely Claim F&B, Claim Accommodation, Claim Toll etc. From salary processing, this should be for that particular month only right (the month where the employee submits the claim and approved by the superior). Cause I may understand this wrongly, but I see the variable pay is set up continuously every month
More
7 years 3 months ago #1008 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Claim Module
Hi,

You have got everything correctly in fact ^^

For your purpose, you could add Variable Pay on the fly when processing employee payroll. Those Variable Pays set up in Salary Adjustment or Employee Management are meant to be more or less regular items that would recur on a monthly basis. For ad hoc items, it's recommended that you add it during payroll processing.

p/s Claim management is also what I intended to develop, but I still need more input from my users in order to make it accessible to most people with a proper design. If you could take some time to explain how you would expect this module to work for you, perhaps Claim management would come out earlier ^^
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds