Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 8 months ago #1329 by Aishah
Hello Kap-Chew.
Thanks for such a great effort, providing HR freeware especially for a small and expanding company like ours. Currently, I'm still setting up our HR system using your platform and still has much to explore.

The only thing I found to suggest for now:

1. Address:
- Increase no. of characters allowed for Address Lines
- Add Address Line 3

*Malaysian addresses tend to be long. I truly appreciate if this can be implemented. :)

Thanks and keep up the great work. Will keep you posted shall I find more functions that can be suggested.
More
6 years 8 months ago #1330 by Kap-Chew
Hi Maslinda,

This is not an easy change, as currently there is no way to idenfify which values are CPF, unless I customise the payroll to support for Singapore's CPF specifically. Do you have any suggestions as how we could overcome this using existing features?
More
6 years 8 months ago #1331 by Kap-Chew
Thanks Aishah,

I will KIV your suggestion first, as for me the address is long enough. Will see if there are many other users asking for the same ^^
More
6 years 8 months ago #1332 by Maslinda Sunny
Hi KC

Somehow the EPF is quite similar to CPF,possible to support Singapore CPF Contributions also?
More
6 years 8 months ago #1333 by Kap-Chew
Hi Maslinda,

Possible, but it's subject to:

1. I need to understand how CPF works.
2. More users request for this, otherwise it's difficult to prioritise this item
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1334 by Andre Chua
Hi Kap Chew, Maslinda,

It may be wrong about this as I just base on this simple explanation from the website below
elinchow.blogspot.com/2016/05/singapore-...vs-malaysia-epf.html

But seems like Maslinda would only need to change the contribution rate of employees under the Employee Management -> Salary -> EPF rate.

The letters are different (EPF vs CPF) but the concept / principle of monthly contribution is the same just different rate to apply which is already possible.

Also, for variable pay, we can easily "tick" which is EPF/CPF applicable ... just maybe Maslinda need to think CPF=EPF :whistle:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Andre Chua.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds