Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
5 years 5 months ago #2345 by Farhan Abbas
I'm working at an engineering organization for an example. We must clarify expectations for a “Junior engineer” vs. a “Senior engineer.” Both are level is engineers, but their job demands are very different. A Grade is a method to decide the impact, seniority, and expectations for a specific role. In the best cases, a Job Grade will reflect knowledge, skills, and responsibility.

Think of it this way: when someone is early in their career, we sometimes think of them as “junior” employees. After gaining experience, they move into a “more senior” role with more responsibility.
More
5 years 5 months ago #2346 by Kap-Chew
I still don't get it, there is already a Level field for this purpose, isn't it?
More
5 years 5 months ago #2347 by Farhan Abbas
Kindly see attached file of our Level field maintained as below and how to rectify who have the same level but someone has 5 years experience and someone have 10 years experience?
Attachments:
More
5 years 5 months ago #2348 by Kap-Chew
Take Engineer as an example, Job Position = Engineer, then set up 2 levels, Junior Level and Senior Level etc...
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #2376 by Khaled
Are there ways to accommodate the following leaves?
1. Annual Leave of 30 days (eligible upon completion of 1 calendar year, cannot be taken in parts, cannot be accumulated, requires approval)
2. Family Responsibility Leave of 10 days per calendar year (can be taken in parts, requires approval)
3. Sick Leave of 30 days a year (but no more than 3 days a month, does not require approval)
4. Maternity Leave of 60 days (to women employees, following birth of a child, or 30 days ahead upon request, requires approval, no accumulation)
5. 30 minutes x 2 breaks per day for mother until child is 1 year (does not require approval, NO ACCUMULATION).
6. 3 days leave for father (upon new born, requires approval, no accumulation)
7. 5 days leave upon circumcision of own child. (no accumulation)
8. 15 minute break for after every 4 hours (does not require approval, no accumulation)

Thanks,

Khaled,
Maldives Employment Services,
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Khaled.
More
5 years 4 months ago #2377 by Kap-Chew
Yes to all, but:

1. "cannot be taken in parts" is not yet supported, you will need to verify it when you are reviewing
2. " does not require approval" is not supported, all leaves must be reviewed
3. I don't understand point #5 and #8, what have they to do with leave? If you mean Time Clock and Attendance, then it's up to you to decide.
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds