Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
6 years 1 month ago #1745 by Tris
Holidays / Workdays

A request, certainly not top priority but it might be something other people would like too.

The holidays are a bit complicated and tedious where I am working. We have 3 groups.

#1. People who work 5.5 days / week - They receive 26 public holidays
#2. People who work 5 days / week - They receive 23 public holidays
#3. People on shift. They work 6 days on, 2 days off. - They don't get public holidays (they get paid extra for them)
See attachment to explain the shifts better. Which I currently enter in as 4 different Holiday lists.

If other people have to spend time like me entering all of this then maybe these 2 features would be considered.

A: A feature to input shifts patterns.
Obviously this would go into Workdays rather than Holidays. Some kind of system for just repeating a pattern and stating which date to start it.

B: A feature to copy an existing holiday list, that would help with #1 and #2
If it could copy and change the year only that would save time for entering them all again next year.

Thanks.
Attachments:
More
6 years 1 month ago #1746 by Kap-Chew
Hi Tris,

1. Shift is a feature that I may support later, but I will need to approach this feature one step at a time. First, I need to complete Time Clock features, then I will need to consider how OT and Shift could be integrated with Shift.

2. I agree this may be somewhat helpful, but as you said, the priority would be very low, as this is a one time set up on a yearly basis.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1747 by Tris
Thanks, I'm just trying to mention ideas as I notice them based on my company, I'm sure you've thought of these things already.

Another request :)

Could the leave entitlement that is given pro rata be earned in steps of 0.5 days, i.e. once 0.5 days have been earned then it will be added to their balance. In contrast to now where it waits until the end of the month then gives the full monthly pro rata amount.

Thanks.
More
6 years 1 month ago #1748 by Kap-Chew
Hi Tris,

Hmm.... I will KIV this for now, until more users come to me for the same request :)
More
6 years 1 month ago #1749 by Tris
Hi again,

Someone else mentioned this before but I can't find the message to reference it.

The ability for a Line Manager or Department Head to do a Transaction for leave on behalf of one of their team.
The key reason for this is a lot of the staff at my work do not have access to a computer, so in this situation the Line Manager or Department Head could do the request for them, and then follow the standard work flow of approving it.

Thanks.
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #1751 by Larry Lloyd
Hi Kap Chew

I'm just enquiring about a timescale for the new feature "Asset Register/ Management", which is currently listed as number 25 on your to-do list.
Is it likely to be weeks / Months or years please?
I'm trying to get our senior management to adopt your software and having this feature will certainly force their hand.
Thank you
Larry.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Larry Lloyd.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds