Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my Upcoming Features Todo List

More
7 years 2 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #960 by Kap-Chew
Hi,

Please note that this todo list is dynamic, while I would most likely try to work according to the list, but should something more important comes up in the middle, I will re-prioritize it again according to the need of HR.my users. Also, feel free to let me know if you think that I may be missing some important features for the coming releases, your input is what matters for the development roadmap:

1. Validity or Expiry date for Training: payroll.my/forum/suggestion-box/1294-staff-training
  2. Capping of Statutory Contribution: payroll.my/forum/general/1080-capping-for-statutory
  3. Event Notifications to be accessible on the platform: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcom...-list?start=360#4366
  4. Time Bank & Overtime transaction to track earned Time Off in Lieu
  5. Import Variable Income and Statutory Contribution for Payroll process
  6. Show claim reimbursement under reimbursement section in payslip: payroll.my/forum/employer/1108-variable-pay-problem
  7. Custom Payroll Period to support Bonus or Commission payment
  8. Performance Appraisal
  9. Option to print Job Title, Department and Branch on Payslip
  10. Automate Unpaid Leave calculation in Payroll process
  11. Payroll result to include Department and Branch field
  12. Support for Benefit in Kind for payroll processing: payroll.my/forum/general/1141-benefit-in-kind-for-car
  13. Variable Pay and Deduction as a percentage of basic salary
  14. Export Payslip details, such as Variable Pay and Deduction
  15. A way to find out Permanent/Contract/Part Time employees
  16. Weekly or monthly hours worked summary from Attendance records
  17. Kiosk mode Time Clock
  18. Import Holidays
  19. Option for viewing attendance by date range
  20. Option to allow Line Manager to submit leave application of subordinates on behalf
  21. Attendance Schedule to show Attendance and Absent records, leaves, days off, public holiday etc.
  22. Annual leave integration with google calendar
  23. Resume Management
  24. Event calendar
  25. Asset Register/ Management: payroll.my/forum/general/311-hr-my-upcom...-list?start=276#3168
  26. MFA: payroll.my/forum/general/1214-add-two-fa...on-for-hr-my-2fa-mfa
  27. Others... just tell me by replying to this post

Features just implemented for R48:
  1. Added "Not Required" Leave Earning Policy Method. Using this option, all leave entitlement will be available immediately without the need to go through earning process. "Earning Start" date will be ignored with this option
  2. Added Valid From to Leave Entitlement. You may use this option to specify the first day when the leave entitlement could be applied
  3. Added better time out management for Time Clock and Field Check-In
  4. Further enhancement of HR.my Mobile
    • Improved location information retrieval for Time Clock and Field Check-In on Android
    • Work in progress...

File Attachment:

HR.my Mobile on App Store

5. Work in progress...
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Kap-Chew.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Careena Goh, Christian, Jaden Ng, Travis Vedder, Relly, Al Helal, Tris, Ken Veloso, Andrej, BRANDY Wilson and 8 other people also said thanks.
More
7 years 2 months ago #975 by srikar
what we should do with this account
More
7 years 2 months ago #976 by Kap-Chew
Sorry, I don't get you, can you please elaborate with more details?
More
7 years 2 months ago #982 by Michael
Hello Kap-Chew -

My company loves your software and we love the direction you're taking with it as a freeware. Here a few features we would like to see:

1- The option to change the ID (Identification type) - eg. Driver's Licence, SSN or the option to enter an ID type
2 - Calculation within the Salary tab (eg. once the variable deductions have been entered, the NET pay is reflected (with the period, ID type and the name of the company - more like a PAYSLIP/PAYSTUB
3 - The ability to upload employee documents that were scanned into the system (eg. application forms etc... I believe as well you'd be required to include a tighter non-disclosure agreement)
4 - An evaluation section (allowing user with Manager's privilege to update their employee's evaluation). If this is implemented, we would like to see the following fields (KPI Type/Name, Achieved Score, Review Date -- a weighting option)
5 - An option to allow Manager's to update their employees disciplinary level, reason, description and date

I'll keep it coming (hope my list isn't too exhaustive).
PS: We rely on your system to run our HR function
More
7 years 2 months ago #983 by Kap-Chew
Hi Mike,

I am really glad to hear that you love HR.my and use it to run your HR function, that's well worth all the effort we put in the development of HR.my ^o^

1. Most of your feature requests are indeed what I have had on my todo list. But I may need your further clarification on some of them, for instance I do not quite understand the use case of first feature, under what kind of circumstances would you need this feature?

2. For payroll calculation, the engine is already develop. My concern is without the support for local statutory contribution such as Tax calculation, would users still want to use it?

3. For document upload, there is already a Team->Documents and Forms module in HR.my, or do you refer to something else? Uploaded documents now are scoped to either HR.my Admin or All Employees, I am awaiting for more input to take it further.

4. Do you have any sample for item 4 and 5 about performance evaluation and disciplinary action that I could take a look? I believe that these two should be quite a straightforward implementation based on the brief information you disclosed here, but it may be otherwise if more information is omitted in your post.

p/s Please keep coming with more feature request and discussion, it would only help us to shape HR.my to be a better platform ^o^
More
7 years 2 months ago #1007 by Funashi
So far so good with the leave entitlement and we love it from here. My employer and the employees also are happy for this solution especially its so easy.

1.) A simple suggestion am making is if you can rearrange just one column (Balance) to come after the Taken Column. This is because when we are looking at the columns we usually expect to see balance after the knocking off value.

Current Column Assignment = Type | Entitled | Earned | Balance | Taken | Applied | Rejected | Valid Until

Proposed Column Assignment = Type | Entitled | Earned Taken | Balance Applied | Rejected | Valid Until

2.) Second proposal. As much as I have seen requests for importing is their any plans to have the csv export button say for the leave days. We would love to export the leave days directly into our payroll since our payroll is running outside your HR.MY. Otherwise if their is a solution already to get those leave days from hr.my please assist
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds