Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Leave Entitlement Incremental

More
7 years 2 months ago #996 by Andre Chua
Hi Kap-Chew,

With regards to item 2-4, I can understand the possible accumulation and clutter - if and only if the company policy has a no expiry policy or extremely long validity for entitlements or has a very long list of different entitlements for each employee.

I think in general, some form of validity period would apply for almost all companies. Hence the valid and unused (meaning having balance only) entitlements would not be very long. Even for long serving employees, the validity period would have expired for many line items. Expired and Zero balance entitlements line items should be hidden behind a filter by default. Maybe the filter can be use for a more generic quick summary reporting purposes like for years, valid (with balance) (default), expired, type in the left hand window.

It's just my hope that employees are aware of their unused entitlements at a glance at the leave application screens and not get a "surprise" of forfeiting their entitlements because "they choose the wrong year" or "didn't know about the year filter". :S ... This could help to avoid additional administrative work to correct any mistake done by the employees.

Item 3 is particularly important for employees to make use of their "about to expire" entitlements from previous years.

Thanks again for the consideration.
More
7 years 2 months ago #997 by Kap-Chew
Hi Andre,

Your points are valid. I will think about a possible work around for this ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andre Chua
More
7 years 2 months ago #999 by Funashi
Thanks for the great update. I have since tried it and it's working fine. I love it. Will update for anything observed.
More
7 years 2 months ago #1001 by Kap-Chew
No problem Funashi, just drop me a note whenever you notice any area for possible improvements ^o^
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds