Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R11 Update

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #901 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R11 Update was created by Kap-Chew
HR.my - HR and Leave Management R11 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • A new Document and Form module ( find out more about Document and Form ), which allows employer to share documents and forms with employees online (example for documents are Employee Manual, Company Policy, Sales Contract Template etc; example for forms are Expenses Claim Form, various HR forms etc). Document and Form attached could be up to 2 MB.
  • Major enhancements for e-Leave and Leave Approval Workflow:
    • Leave applications may attach an image of up to 2 MB as a supporting proof, such as Medical Certificate, Birth Certificate for kids etc.
    • Email notifications will be sent out to HR.my Administrator, leave approvers and applicants to inform each party about the status of leave applications.
    • Half day leave entitlement is supported now (e.g. brought forward leave balance from previous year).
  • Each employer account now starts with 100 MB HR.my storage by default. This storage is for the purpose of Document and Form, plus other attachments. There is no storage limit for both employee photos and company logo.
  • Search by Branch is supported for employee modules.
  • Company Logo upload is supported now.
  • Paging function for Leave Planner and Forum has been added.

Change:
  • Employee Photo size has been increased to 2 MB.
  • Search by Position, Department or Branch will perform the search on both code and description fields (e.g. Position Code and Position Title).
  • Search by Employee First Name and Last Name has been merged into a single Employee Name field.

Fix:
  • And many many more other fixes that I don't even know how to describe :P

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release. I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds