Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

HR.my R10 update

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #839 by Kap-Chew
HR.my R10 update was created by Kap-Chew
HR.my - HR and Leave Management R10 has just been updated, here are some of the important highlights:

New:
  • A new Leave Approval Workflow module ( find out more about Leave Approval Workflow ), which allows employer to set up proper workflow for leave approval by designated roles, like Superior, Head of Department or Head of Branch (more roles coming soon upon popular demand, leave your feedback here B) ).
  • Employees who are either Superior, Head of Department or Head of Branch may approve or reject leave applications from their subordinates, employees of their department or branch via Leave Planner/ Schedule.
  • Leave Planner/ Schedule is added to Employee Web Account, so employees will be able to view their own leaves planned or approved, or other relevant employees if the employee possesses the role of Superior, Head of Department or Head of Branch.
  • Employer Leave Planner/ Schedule will now present all leaves pending approval in a single place, so that HR.my administrator will be able to process leave approval more easily now.
  • A new Leave Approval Workflow History that shows how the leave application goes through various stages of the workflow. Even a change by HR.my administrator to the approval status will be accurately captured as an audit trail.
  • A new Escalate feature to allow HR.my administrator to escalate any leave application that has to skip current approval workflow stage (such as superior is not available, unassigned, takes too long to decide etc).
  • New roles enabled: Head of Department and Head of Branch (via Department and Branch setup modules).
  • Employer can now choose to use Day or Hour as leave application unit.
  • HR.my now supports recording employee Middle Name.
  • HR.my's Malaysian payroll now supports payslip printing by employees.

Change:
  • HR.my's Malaysian payroll calculation now supports SOCSO 2016.
  • HR.my's Malaysian payroll calculation now supports 4% of Employee EPF contribution rate.
  • Malaysian payslip now prints: This is computer generated, no signature is required.

Fix:
  • HR.my's Malaysian payroll calculation now calculates SOCSO correctly even when salary is zero.
  • And many many more other fixes that I don't even know how to describe :P

What's next:

And as usual, just drop me a note for whatever improvement that you would like to see in the next release. I will try to make it into the to-do list, but sometimes due to time constraint, some feature will require more time to implement.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Kap-Chew.
More
7 years 5 months ago #848 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R10 update
All feedback welcome ^^
More
7 years 5 months ago #872 by Universal
Replied by Universal on topic HR.my R10 update
Hi Kap chew, do you think it workable for automatic calculate the salary if unpaid leave ( leave exceed) , so that we can save time to deduct by calculating ourself

looking forward to hear from you

choong
More
7 years 5 months ago #873 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic HR.my R10 update
Sure, will add this to my todo list ^^
More
7 years 5 months ago #874 by Universal
Replied by Universal on topic HR.my R10 update
Yeah...waiting for that

tq
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds