Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

APPROVAL WORK FLOW FOR LEAVE

More
8 years 1 week ago #617 by Anthony Gathogo
I am eager to see one feature on this system so that i can be able to implement it fully at my work place LEAVE APPROVAL FLOW.I would like to request the addition of a workflow for Leave approval.
The employee enters the leave request
it is routed to his supervisor (s) for approval then to HR
when the request is submitted by the employee, an email is received by the supervisor. the supervisor logs into hr.my and can see the request for approval. they click on the request, review it and click the approve button
when the supervisor completes the approval, an email or notification is sent to the HR dept for final approval.
Purpose, this allows supervisors to be responsible for approval of leave. leave should not be approved without their approval. they are responsible for maintaining full operation of their branches IS it possible ?

IF THIS CAN BE TREATED WITH AGENCY I WILL APPRECIATE I AM IN KENYA AND I HOPE THIS SYSTEM CAN BE OF GREAT HELP.
More
8 years 1 week ago #620 by Kap-Chew
Sure Anthony, this will be part of our plan ^^
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #842 by Kap-Chew
Hi Anthony,

HR.my R10 has just been released, which comes with a complete Leave Approval Workflow. Please check it out and let me know if you have further feedback on how it could be improved here: payroll.my/forum/suggestion-box/235-new-...oles-feedback-needed ^^
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Kap-Chew.
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds