Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Removing employee and processed payroll

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #613 by paul chan
I just started using the software and created a test employee and tested the payroll processing. How do i remove those?
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #614 by Kap-Chew
Hi Paul,

For HR.my design, you cannot delete an employee, you may retire him, or in your case (as a test employee), change it to a real employee. If an employee is allowed to be deleted, then all records associated with this employee would be deleted too, which would render your data to be in an inconsistent state, such as Forums with some topics or comments missing.
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #615 by OSL
Like Paul Chan, I too have done a test run on HR.my program and needed to remove the test entry. Since you advise that it's not possible, I can convert my test employee to a real one but how can I edit the processed payroll to reflect real values for the employee? Alternatively, I suppose I can abandon this test account and register a new one.

I hear that there are new statutory contribution rates in 2016 but am not sure if voluntary excess contribution is still allowed.
Please see www.kwsp.gov.my/portal/en/web/kwsp/emplo...on/contribution-rate
Is it possible for me to adjust the contribution rates on your HR.my program?

Last but not least, thanks for making your HR.my available to users like me :)
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #616 by Kap-Chew
1. Of course you may re-run your payroll processing in order to override your previous test run. Each re-run will override the previous result for selected employees.

2. Yes, you are able to specify your contribution rate for both employer and employee in HR.my

3. You are welcome, do let me know what else feature you may need in order to help you better manage your HR function and provide a platform for employee collaboration, such as the recently introduced Discussion Boards ^^
The following user(s) said Thank You: OSL
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds