Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Employee Web Access

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #585 by Jesse
Employee Web Access was created by Jesse
Hi.

I have invited one of our employee, to test before inviting everyone.

After inviting him, he was able to process all the way until confirming his email and making is own password.
The problem is, when he sign in, it just hang / load forever.
Please see attached file.

I have done it twice already with different emails, but the same results.

Please help.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Jesse.
More
8 years 1 month ago #588 by Kap-Chew
Replied by Kap-Chew on topic Employee Web Access
Hi,

Are you using IE or Edge? Can you please try if this happens to Edge? I have tried Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Edge, they all work properly. This problem seems to happen to IE 9 (and may be some slightly later versions)
More
8 years 1 month ago #591 by Jesse
Replied by Jesse on topic Employee Web Access
I am using edge. I'm not sure why this is happening. I haven't tried it on other browser.
Can it be fix? our office uses edge only.
More
8 years 1 month ago #592 by Kap-Chew
I have just tested with Edge version 25, and it works properly, I can login both employer and employee accounts without any problem.

One thing I suspect, did you disable the employee web account? Can you please confirm this via your employer login, then go to Employee->Managed Web Account, on the left panel, Web Account Type->Disabled web accounts, to check if that account is disabled?
More
8 years 1 month ago #593 by Jesse
Replied by Jesse on topic Employee Web Access
mine as well is edge version 25. As you've seen in the attachment, it just keeps on saying loading. Could there be other problems?
More
8 years 1 month ago #594 by Kap-Chew
One thing I suspect, did you disable the employee web account? Can you please confirm this via your employer login, then go to Employee->Managed Web Account, on the left panel, Web Account Type->Disabled web accounts, to check if that account is disabled?
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds