Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Deleting of Employer Account & Employee Account

More
8 years 3 months ago #480 by Alvin

Kap-Chew wrote: I think you are raising a few different issues here:

1. I don't think you can't add employee with same Contact Email, as this field is not imposed with any constraint. In contrast, I think you are referring to inviting employees with the same contact email, or possibly when trying to sign up for employee web account? Can you be more specific?

2. Your previous account does not show any details because of 2 reasons:
- you are no longer attached to the previous employer
- there is a bug in current implementation and the system does not show any hint to you on this.

Ok I will try to be as specific as I can. It is quite confusing for myself too.

So I signed up my email "alvin.goh@.." for a employer account to test the system and using the same email created an employee web account. No issues here so far.

Now, we would like to use this service,I signed up our company email "info@..." for an employer account too. So that myself and one other can access this account to approve leave applications. Instead of using my personal work email.

I then resigned my employee web account "alvin.goh@..." from the first company, which was employed by "alvin.goh@..."

Later, using the account setup with "info@...." I invited myself as an employee via my work email "alvin.goh@...." that is when the error occurred. I have no issues with adding other of my colleagues.

I hope this is much clearer. If not maybe I could try to explain once more.

Thank you for your patience and effort.
More
8 years 3 months ago #481 by Kap-Chew
Thanks Alvin, I think I understand you now. What you describe is very likely due to a bug in the system, and I will look into it. The solution may take some time to develop and test, hence I would suggest that you use another account for your Employee Web Account for now?
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds