Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Deleting of Employer Account & Employee Account

More
8 years 3 months ago #474 by Alvin
I was testing out HR.MY to see if it would suit our company use. After a few days of trial, I had concluded that this webpage will do wonders for our company.

I used my work email to setup the employer account and I created myself, along with a dummy email an employee web account each.

Now I would like to use our general company email to setup the employer account (Done, not a problem)

Problem comes, when i am trying to add my employee web account under the new employer. (I have tried to indicate that I have resigned from the previous one, still does not work.) Is there another way around this?

Please advise, I certainly hope we can utilize what you have created.

Thank you.
More
8 years 3 months ago #475 by Kap-Chew
Oops, sounds very much like a bug here. By right you should be able to add the employee Contact Email without any error, did you mean you encounter some kind of error and cannot add the employee with the Contact Email used previously?

Or do you mean that you cannot invite the employee? or other issues?
More
8 years 3 months ago #476 by Alvin

Kap-Chew wrote: Oops, sounds very much like a bug here. By right you should be able to add the employee Contact Email without any error, did you mean you encounter some kind of error and cannot add the employee with the Contact Email used previously?

Or do you mean that you cannot invite the employee? or other issues?

Thanks for responding. I am having problems adding employee contact email which I have used previously.

What's the suggestion?
More
8 years 3 months ago #477 by Kap-Chew
May I know what error message did you encounter?
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #478 by Alvin
Dear Chew,

I have attached a screen shot for your reference.

I can't seem to attach the screen shot but the error message was:

"This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. has already been used by some other Employee Web Account. Please use a different one to sign up."

Just for your info, when I try to login to my employee web account, there is no personal or employer details available.

Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Alvin.
More
8 years 3 months ago #479 by Kap-Chew
I think you are raising a few different issues here:

1. I don't think you can't add employee with same Contact Email, as this field is not imposed with any constraint. In contrast, I think you are referring to inviting employees with the same contact email, or possibly when trying to sign up for employee web account? Can you be more specific?

2. Your previous account does not show any details because of 2 reasons:
- you are no longer attached to the previous employer
- there is a bug in current implementation and the system does not show any hint to you on this.
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds