Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× General topics related to statutory, employee management and etc.

Carried Over leave is capped at 1000 units (in my case, hours)

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #2168 by Roberto
I have some employees with over 1000 hours of leave but when I try to edit their carried over leave balance, i cannot enter a value > 1000. Can this limitation be adjusted/removed?
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Roberto.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2169 by Kap-Chew
Hi Roberto,

I can raise the limit, but I will need to know your use case in order to justify a higher limit.

To me, 1000 hours = 125 days of available leaves. I just cannot imagine how one employee could've earned so many leaves within a year or two to be carried over.
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #2175 by Roberto
Hi,

Our employees leave doesn't expire and I believe hr.my currently does not automatically carry over leave balances each year. Therefore, I have to manually enter leave each financial year and this year I have an employee that has over 1000 hours of leave accumulated (worked with us for > 10yrs) so I need to be able to add this balance into the 'carried over' field.

We have a similar issues with Long Service Leave, where after 10 years services employees are entitled to many months worth of leave.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Roberto.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2176 by Kap-Chew
Hi Roberto,

I see. For Long Service Leave, is it also denominated in hours?
More
5 years 8 months ago #2178 by Roberto
Yes, it's currently hours also.
More
5 years 8 months ago #2179 by Kap-Chew
What is the anticipated max for Long Service Leave in this case? And for the carried over, what's the potential max?

I am thinking to lift the limit to 1500, would it suit your purpose?
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds